Friday, October 19, 2007

how well i'm doing

i pretty much wish people would stop telling me how well i'm doing
coz i'm really not
and someone should maybe notice that i'm not waving but drowning here.
i'm a little pressure cooker waiting to go off. that doesn't mean that i've lost my sense of humour or timing. or that i'm going to go around wailing all the time but
a) my dad is gradually suffocating
b) my mum is broadly rising above it
c) the toxicity of my innards is killing today and wholly codeine proof. it's feels like i'm being chain sawed by a train, frankly
even NCIS isn't taking my mind off it.

all things that i'm bored of thinking of.
and yet not quite bored enough to start reading for my coursework, or heaven forbid,writing it, ha ha.

2 comments:

dodo said...

how about a homework sticker chart?

Her Imperial Majesty said...

will there be

lollipops?