Wednesday, February 27, 2008

might as well be naked

at the weekend i bought a divine (and as it turns out, violent if it's windy) jacket on sale from Monsoon. No biggie but nice, glamorous, snazzy.

And red. Like fire engines, pillar boxes and london buses.

I've worn it everyday i've been in the office and nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch.
i've actually be doing my own mini fashion parade through here as part of my attempt to get out of the doldrums and stop hating getting out of bed so much and i've come to conclude that i'm utterly wasted on my audience.

Fortunately the boys outside the Ritz in their jazzy top hats and brocade and cape like door opening ensembles can appreciate a lady with bit of style.

And so I dedicate the 2 daffodils that have opened on my desk to you boys. Keep grinning, we shall overcome

No comments: