Saturday, January 09, 2010

who would you write the letters of your life to so far?

I've just finished reading/skimming (sorry Dawn) Dawn French's biography.
Some of the letters were utterly compelling, others were a bit too info heavy into areas that don't interest me so much.
Which illuminates my interest areas, more than it highlights Dawn's interestingness.
Obviously, for reasons broadly and minutely documented here in, the Dad bits interested me, the adoption bit, the bits about snogging he he.

I quite liked the format of it being letters to people.

It made me think that there's going to be a lot ( i hope) of letters that i will need to brain write to my dad in the future and that maybe by not doing them to my Gran, I've been partially responsible for damaging my own powerbase.
Interesting.

No comments: