Saturday, July 28, 2007

waking up with someone else's life on...

so here i am. in my luxury ocean view room in this 5 star resort. typing naked whilst rubbing bulgari lotion into my feet. and i say to myself, how did i get here? is this my beautiful life?
was i just invited to a dinner tomorrow evening in a top restaurant? am i going night snorkelling with one of Jean-Michel Cousteau's team tomorrow.
and yes is the answer.

today i zoomed at high speed across the North Sound to play with the stingrays in a tiny zodiac boat, bobbing and thumping through the wash of two other zodiacs and then over taking and then falling back and meeting Frisbee, the stingray with no tail.
i think i'm sunburnt. We had a tropical shower for a half hour and coupled with wind speed, it feel more like hail on the skin and for once i understood the lyric 'he hit me and it felt like a kiss' although mine was only rain of course.

i have also publicly humiliated myself on a golf course by hitting my ball straight into the channel of water.
but hey, someone had to do it.

1 comment:

dodo said...

squeak squeak!!!!!!