Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Songs in the key of

you cain't always get what you want:

I'll get by without your smile
I'll get through without you
But I wish it was me you chose

Scouting for Girls, Elvis isn't Dead

there's a moment to seize every time that we meet
but you always keep passing me by
No, you never were and you never will be mine

Robyn, Be Mine

tell you the truth i prefer
the worst of you
too bad you had to have a better half

Ani di Franco, Untouchable Face


If this all looks a little maudlin, it's not supposed to. I am just being stalked by songs where it doesn't work out, at a time where it doesn't appear to be working out.

I guess it's like as soon as R told me she was pregnant with twin, i saw people with twins everywhere eh?

no doubt i'll be back to being plagued mentally by Aha in no time!

No comments: