Tuesday, June 17, 2008

meanwhile, back on planet trivial

i walked past the DELICIOUS Jason Flemyng in the street yesterday afternoon.

the sun was shining, my nose wasn't too rudolph-esque despite the crying and he looked fabulous.

Eric Stolz, shuffle over, Jase is now sharing the ginger actor top spot with you.

Yes folks, even in the depths of my despair, the appreciation of red heads rises to the surface.

inappropriately timed lust has gotta be better than moping along the streets of this great city eh?

Sadly(for me and my overactive imagination) i did read that Jason is to wed shortly.
Let's wish them merry (whilst hoping they re-show the Quartermass Experiment and cast him in films where he gets his top off, and also re show the film where Anthony Sher is his older uglier gay partner)

This concludes today's witterings.

Peace out.
i'm off to bed!

1 comment:

Mrs. G. said...

Please send Eric Stolz my way now that you are done with him.