Tuesday, August 05, 2008

'endearing'

it could be the finest compliment I've ever received.
Because I'm spikey.
my passions are often abrasive.
I can grate on a person.

i was only allocated about a thimble full of patience and it's long gone.

i expand to fill all spaces which is why i won't be posting any photography of my house any time soon.

why I've even expanded to fill the hard drive on this bad boy it would seem.
I'd do something about it but i'm a little uncertain and I hate to feel stupid.
i don't mind feeling or being silly.
But stupid cuts me to the quick.

I'm enjoying singer songwriter Kate Voegele at present.

I'm going to spend the next couple of days being businesslike and grown up in a suit.

i begin to wonder if some elements of life that i don't have under great control are a little like magic.

As in 'you can't practice magic if you look down your nose at it'.
Which is over stating it.

I don't look down my nose at coupledom. It's lovely and amazing and wonderful and hard and a trial and all of the wonders that is encompassed by the term:
With the sweet, so comes the sour.

Or
Even as love crowns you, so shall he crucify you.
As he is for your growth, so he is for your pruning.

I don't look down my nose at hard work either. I'm not seeking to define myself by my job but i'd like to do something that I just totally rock at

Bring it on. I finally think I've got game.

No comments: