Friday, August 22, 2008

mostly moaning, trivia and worrying - so all rather self absorbed

That's what I tend to use this blog for. I've been trying to steer away from the moaning, converting it to observation. not sure i've been successful but there you go.

Today I'm mostly worrying about my Dad and Dodo.

Not together, natch, as they are in wildly different geographic places.

And their head problems are mammothly different but still, at the end of the day, they fall into the category of things I cannot fix.

And I'm a fixer. I'm a do-er. I like to assist, help and make things better.
how annoying must that be?

I have been trying to come to terms with the fact that i can't fix everything, or in fact most things, most notably myself but it's a tough one.
hugging seems such a trivial assistance tool.

But bring on the arms

No comments: