Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ladies, I have something for you....









I give you Derek Connor.
Freedom fighter,
uncle,
HUNK.


He is going slightly grey. Or else they've dyed his hair.
What care I for dye when there is such a stone fox?

But what I want to know is, how did David Silver from Beverly Hills 90210 turn into this ma'honey?








Seriously.
When I googled him, bad surgery posts came up. I decided to not explore that, lest he be diminished in my eyes.
And while i'm on the Sarah Connor Chronicles, which is where Derek appears, dear non-sci-fi loving readers, can I just say that Lena Hedley is a secret girlfriend.
After all, she was Queen of Sparta
And I appear to have had my hair cut in the Sarah Connor style! (Sadly, it isn't quite so striking with my double chins)




No comments: