Wednesday, May 13, 2009

From the Women's Colony - Proust

1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
I don't know if I have one. Being in a place belly laughing with good friends, secure in the knowledge that all your people are doing the same thing, in full health.

2. What is your greatest fear?
The unknowable - what happens when my dad dies, will i get over it, can i have kids, do i want kids, how come no one is in love with me, is there enough money, etc etc etc

3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Weakness of any kind. My inability to keep promises to myself. My wobbly bottom.

4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
The inability to spell definite; rudeness, medocrity

5. Which living person do you most admire?
People I know. Who are dealing with life in the best way they know how.

6. What is your greatest extravagance?
The space that coffee breaks bring me.

No comments: