Wednesday, May 13, 2009

7. What is your current state of mind?
I have a headache. I question the value/worth of most of what i pass my time doing. I am excited by the impending Morroco trip, i am pleased to find people thinking of me.

8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?

9. On what occasion do you lie?
Pretty much all occasions. I've been lying to myself about my dad's chances of longevity for so long that reality is not a pleasant thing.

10. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
The aforementioned wobbly bottom

11. Which living person do you most despise?
Nope, I'm not down with that.
We make our own choices and we pay our own prices.

12. What is the quality you most like in a man?
Good arms

13. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Wit

No comments: