1. What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
Moved to live in Mexico
Worked full time as a teacher
Started work at 7am a lot
2. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Aye few folks did
3. Did anyone close to you die?
Nope, thank goodness
4. What countries did you visit?
Mexico, UK, US (Florida). It was SLOW year.
5. What was your favorite TV program?
Cadena Tres - Infames. the shoe budget alone could keep a continent in fuel for years
6. What were your favorite films of the year?
Dunno, further reflection needed.
7. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Shouting away merrily in Spanish all over Ciudad Juarez at new year and being understood at various bars and parties
8. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Going out, Spanish speaking, snogging, writing, again as always
9. What was the best thing you bought?
Plane ticket for Chris and Char's wedding
10. Where did most of your money go?
In my face
11. What did you get really excited about?
New Mexi experiences, Chris and Char's wedding, Oaxaca cheese, going to Juarez at Christmas, avocado and chipotle with everything, amigos and good times
12. What song will always remind you of 2012?
LMFAO - Bodyrockers coz the restaurant near the house plays it a million times a week.
Yo no se manana too.
17. Best restaurant meal of the year?
A thousand street tortas
18. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Lying in on sunny mornings.
19. What is one valuable lesson you learned in 2012?
There cannot be too much chipotle.
20. Who did you most tire hearing about in 2012?
the Olympics, One Direction and Justin Bieber